WELCOME TO PATRIOT MOBILE IMAGING
We offer mobile diagnostic imaging services such as Portable X-Ray, EKG, General Ultrasound, Cardiac Ultrasound, and Vascular Ultrasound, in the DFW and surrounding area and we are particularly present in the rural areas.
We provide high-quality service to your patients, utilizing qualified, experienced technologists and advanced digital equipment. We can provide portable diagnostic services for homebound patients, assisted living facilities, physician offices, urgent care clinics, Rehabilitation Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospice Facilities, and Home Healthcare Agencies. We have a very quick turnaround time. Results are usually available within hours for significant findings and less than 24 hours for all routine results.
How We Operate Our Business
- Orders are transmitted through a digital fax system. The E-Fax number is 888-315-2848
- X-Ray orders are sent to the closest technician to where the patient resides and are done on the same day.
- “Stat” X-Rays orders will always have priority over other orders unless the technician has already started an exam with another patient. They are done the same day as they are received.
- Sonogram orders are a bit different because they typically require the patient to fast for at least five hours prior to the exam or to have a full bladder.
- EKGs are done by the X-Ray Technicians. They will come back to the office in hard copy form and cannot be sent using the digital system. We send them via email.
- X-Rays are interpreted by a teleradiology group who operate around the clock.
- Our system allows easy access to view images as well as retrieve results.
- Sonograms and Echo-cardiograms can be performed at the clinics.
- Our goal is where our clients need us, exactly when they need us!.